Drawing stuff
A normal guy who wants to become something more than that.
popuLAr posT~
FFA223- Perspective.
In my perspective, this might be the most enjoyable task i've been given yet. One point perspective. two-point perspective, ...
FF123 Digital Ink And Painting: FINAL WEEK
It's the last week of everything for sem 3. It's been a roller-coaster emotions overall, but all of these assignments shapes us, st...
Fundemental of 3D : Modelling
Google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NULTT4MgPVeEUwR2lfMTZQLVU ...
Digital Ink And Painting Week 10: Progress!
I decided to make a new design but still keep the old idea of my design. This is step by step of how I make it. First I sketch my idea. ...
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Fundemental of 3D : Modelling
Google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NULTT4MgPVeEUwR2lfMTZQLVU
Side.
Front.
Perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment